How to order a Custom Cycle Jersey
2. I have my own artwork. Will this speed up my order? Yep! As long as the artwork follows our required format.
3. I don’t know how to do the artwork and have no one to do it for me. Can you help? Of course (it happens a lot), as long as you can provide us with a rough drawing or word format with clear descriptions of your desired jersey.
5. Will I see what the jersey looks like before you make it? You will indeed! We'll put your design into an email template, once you're happy we'll post a mini fabric sample over, just to double check one last time that you're happy with design and colours.
6. Am I restricted on what fonts I use or how many colours numbers I put on the jersey for digital printing? Nope! No colour limits - at all and if we don't have a supply of the font you require, we just ask you supply us with it.
7. Can we have individual names on each jersey? It's another yes from me! But it'll cost ya - only another £2. We ask you to provide us with a list of the individual names as you want them to appear on the jersey and we'll import it to the design. This avoids any errors on our behalf.
8. How long does it take to get custom jerseys made? Turnaround time is around 2 weeks. Although on occasion can be done quicker if you have a deadline to meet.
9. Will my jerseys’ colour fade when I wash it? Nope, they're life line is eternity! (unless you take a dive off the bike). Sublimation means the ink is embedded so there is no such thing as fading, peeling or cracking.
10. Can you replicate existing designs? Yes. If you're moving to us from another supplier we can easily copy the design over into our format.
11. Can we exchange custom clothing? Sorry, no we cannot do this as custom clothing is specifically made to order.