custom cycling kit
Designing a Custom Cycling JerseyOur bible quote –‘simple is powerful…’ Tips for Designing a Custom Cycling Jersey; the process is simple; we provide the template and you can design your own cycling jersey - however you like! Sublimation print allows for limitless colour choices and numerous logo/ image positions. There’s only one catch! To avoid any potential artwork charges - artwork must be supplied in a print ready format = logos should be supplied in print ready format (AI, EPS, SVG or COREL). Some PDF files will be suitable if they contain vector files. JPEG PSD PNG or TIFF files can be used also but they must be at least 150dpi at actual size Once you’ve gathered your artwork and downloaded the template, the rest is easy. Stick to the following guidelines and the process will be slick and effortless:
- Concept is key – why not consider matching custom bib shorts too?
- Think about the angles across all sizes!
- Bear in mind seam allowance - Trying to match patterns across the body panels – chest, back and sides – is easy. However, from the body to the sleeves and collar is… REALLY DAMN HARD. So avoid this area or create a pattern that's abstract enough to accommodate a bit of movement across these seams, without ruining the overall look.
- Mini Samples - you should always take the extra step and try to see the colour on the fabric before starting full production. That's why we have a full Pantone blanket of each fabric we use so that we can choose colours with confidence.
Valentines Gifts13th Feb, 2018 Love it or hate it, this particular date (14.02) comes around like clockwork every year – and like many other promotional dates, the hype is getting bigger and bigger. Whether you’re drowning in abundance of chocolates and flowers, or dodging Cupid’s Arrow – don’t forget your truly greatest love – your bike. We’ve gathered some ways for you to ‘woo’ your bike the Valentine’s Day:
- Get Soapy! Whilst the worst of the Winter weather is done with, set some dedicated time aside to focus on the wellbeing of your bike; grit and mud will have taken its toll on your poor bike – so dig out the brushes and some nice smelly soaps and make your bike do a bunny hop with some rough lovin’…
- Get in all the Nooks and Cranny’s… Make your bike rise and shine with a polish to spouse up any scratches.
- Lube it Up! You can never have too much of the good stuff – and it avoids the risk of friction between the pair of you.
- Splurge on It. Go big or go home – or accessories with a little bling; it’s the thought that counts really.
- Listen to It. I know you can hear it, but are you really listening... Don’t be guilty of selective hearing when it comes to any rattles.
- Use Protection. It saves the both of you a lot of cleaning up! Mud guards are a must.
- Dress to Impress! Get yourself a gift; match your kit to your bike this year and show your bike off with some custom complementary kit.
- Take It on a Date. It’s cheap too! Go a for some rumble (maybe not any tumbles) around your favourite trails and top it off with some coffee and cake. Mmmm.
Design a Custom Jersey and Match your BikeDon't trust a M.A.M.I.L (middle aged man in Lycra), taking to the roads on a brand new, shiny road bike - blinding you of the road in front, with a 4 figure price tag, fully complete wearing an official team kit head - to -toe! They're convincing themselves that you think, they know what they're doing... They're wrong, so very wrong. Of course, they'd know that Team Sky don't wear such thing. Now resulting in the terrible monstrosity of a mismatching bike and kit! We're here with our mass printing and customisable abilities to help solve this cringe worthy and reoccurring problem in the market. Remember: you have to look good on the bike, and your bike has to look good on you. You're also somebodies parent, partner or friend! Word gets out fast... So let's help you match your machine! We stock both road and freeride/ enduro style jerseys and we have just launched ladies specific stock designs. If you'd like your very own cycle jersey that isn't available on the high street, then check out our semi and fully custom services, you can design it from scratch; from fit, to sleeve length, pockets and grippers. Check out some we made earlier @thecyclejersey. While you now have the information and sources to match your kit to your bike, here's a few more to bare in mind:
- Wear it right - keep it tight! MTB kit is not for multipurpose use, so to avoid self humiliation I'm afraid us roadies have to stick to Lycra bibs.
- Leave your knickers at home. Yep.. We went there. Our bib shorts are designed using a high stretch, mesh panel and breathable fabric. This will avoid saddle sores and help aid a comfortable ride.