match your bike to your kit
Valentines Gifts13th Feb, 2018 Love it or hate it, this particular date (14.02) comes around like clockwork every year – and like many other promotional dates, the hype is getting bigger and bigger. Whether you’re drowning in abundance of chocolates and flowers, or dodging Cupid’s Arrow – don’t forget your truly greatest love – your bike. We’ve gathered some ways for you to ‘woo’ your bike the Valentine’s Day:
- Get Soapy! Whilst the worst of the Winter weather is done with, set some dedicated time aside to focus on the wellbeing of your bike; grit and mud will have taken its toll on your poor bike – so dig out the brushes and some nice smelly soaps and make your bike do a bunny hop with some rough lovin’…
- Get in all the Nooks and Cranny’s… Make your bike rise and shine with a polish to spouse up any scratches.
- Lube it Up! You can never have too much of the good stuff – and it avoids the risk of friction between the pair of you.
- Splurge on It. Go big or go home – or accessories with a little bling; it’s the thought that counts really.
- Listen to It. I know you can hear it, but are you really listening... Don’t be guilty of selective hearing when it comes to any rattles.
- Use Protection. It saves the both of you a lot of cleaning up! Mud guards are a must.
- Dress to Impress! Get yourself a gift; match your kit to your bike this year and show your bike off with some custom complementary kit.
- Take It on a Date. It’s cheap too! Go a for some rumble (maybe not any tumbles) around your favourite trails and top it off with some coffee and cake. Mmmm.