sports kit suppliers uk
University Custom Team KitAt thecyclejersey we specialise in designing and manufacturing custom printed cycle jerseys and event merchandise. Producing custom team kit for University Cycling Clubs/ Rugby Football Clubs and staff is a huge part to the start of our season now too. Currently we design and manufacture kit for approx 15 Universities - including St Andrews, Heriot Watt and Cardiff University. Last year we were approached by Rob wainwright - former Scotland Rugby Captin - to help support Doddie Weirs 'My Name's Doddie' charity and fundraiser events. We designed and manufactured thousands of headbands for the infamous 'March of 1000 Headbands' to raise awareness for MND. The march was the finale of the 'Doddie Gump', which set out to get people walking 50,000 miles, or twice round the world, to raise money for the My Name's Doddie foundation. Rugby fans in Rome were asked to wear a headband (Weir's trademark on the pitch ) and walk 2.5 miles from Piazza del Popolo to the Stadio Olympico. We're a Scottish teamwear brand located in Falkirk, central Scotland which means we’re able to manufacture and deliver your team kit within 2 weeks of order approval – we’re completely unbeatable on turnaround in the UK and European market too. Our custom kit range is huge! We can manufacture: cycling tops, mountain bike clothing, cycling jackets, sleeveless cycling jerseys, full custom running vests and custom running leggings! We have a custom 3D kit designer for smaller orders - and the cherry on top, our artwork set up is free of charge; we even offer downloadable design templates for both road jerseys and enduro racing tops. Our custom process is simple and quick; send your inquiry to email@example.com along with a design spec and all logos you'd like on the design and we'll get to work on creating a visual for you see prior to placing your full order in to print.
Free Design Service
- Layout and colours on a sketch is fine, although if artwork is within our templates already then this can speed up the process.
- TheCycleJersey will create your design at no charge and will allow 2 sets of alterations with no additional charges.
- Subsequent changes may be charged, we will notify you of any charges prior to any additional design work.
- Initial designs are normally carried out within 2 working days.
No limit to number of colours
- The print process runs CMYK, however we can also use PANTONE as well as RGB
- If there is any doubt in the colours when we are testing the print, we will print a mini colour chart along with your colour sample to allow you to choose the desired colour.
Logo’s & Sponsors
- No limit to the number of logos
- All logos required within the design must be supplied
- Logos should be supplied in print ready format (AI, EPS, SVG or COREL). Some PDF files will be suitable if they contain vector files. JPEG PSD PNG or TIFF files can be used also but they must be at least 150dpi at actual size
- Please convert all text to outlines / curves if able to do so.
- TheCycleJersey does not accept responsibility for poor print quality on logos which have been supplied in a substandard quality
- TheCycleJersey will mention any issues with logos and if necessary supply a print sample of any sections of logos or design which is questionable.
- TheCycleJersey assumes that logos supplied are with permission to be used
- Logos can be enlarged as long as they do not cross seam
- Individual names can be added for an additional charge