In desperate need of a new solo spin class playlist? We have an office full of spinners here at The Cycle Jersey and recently we have been putting our playlists to the test in the gym since the weather at this time of year is nothing short of horrendous. Year-round cyclists… we salute you!
If you are feeling the drain and need a little motivational push to get back to the gym and back into spin then make sure and download our playlists and give them a go. Mix up your routine a little and try something new!
Warm Up Tracks
- Little Lion Man by Mumford and Sons
- Sing Me To Sleep by Alan Walker
- Ruin My Life (Steve James Remix) by Zara Larson
- The Middle by Jimmy Eat World
- Can’t Stop by Red Hot Chilli Peppers
- Post Malone (Gattuso Remix) by Sam Feldt, Rani and Gattuso
- BIG by X Ambassadors
- Not Giving in by Rudimental and John Newman
- If I go by Ella Ayre
- In My Head by Galantis
- Anyway You Want It by Journey
- Shape of You by Ed Sheeran
- Nothing Breaks Like a Heart (Don Diable Remix) by Miley Cyrus
- Four Five Seconds by Rihanna, Kanye West and Paul McCartney
- Drops of Jupiter by Train
- Waves by Mr. Probz
Let us know how you get on and if you would like to see more of these playlists! Even better… make your own and share them with us! What’s your ‘pump up the volume’ anthem?