In November 2016, we confirmed that we were working along side Tracy Moseley; female member of Trek Factory Enduro Team and reigning EWS World Champ. With her usual racing regime coming to a slow halt, she has had a little free time to play about with our kit configurator and custom design services and create her own cycle jersey - ANDDDDD we've managed to arrange for the chosen limited edition jersey to be signed and Auctioned-Off! Fans will be able to place bids at thecyclejersey, after votes have been placed!
Tracy and her T-MO Racing girls regularly purchase custom jerseys from ourselves and over the past year have noted qualities and constructive criticism. We know how important it is to have a professional opinion - and who better to ask.
- Age: 15
- Jersey Style: XC
- Jersey Size: Over the last 3 years, I've ranged from S (10), M(12) and L(14).
- Is it true to size: Naturally, large is best fit for me. It fits like a glove - no existing bagginess. I would suggest a little longer.
- How did you find the female specific fit (we sculpted the side panels to fit the female form better): It fits my shape great.
- Is there room for movement (e.g. no such thing as chafing/ rubbing): Yep! Jerseys have always complimented movement ok.
- You suggested it should be longer, usually with length comes bagginess – what do you think? It definitely needs to be longer without getting any baggier - the sculpted panels are ideal.
- Functionality (how did you find the pockets & puller zip): Pockets have been good and accommodate and pack all my needs work well. Zip is great and has worked well, no snagging.
- Durability – how resilient is it to general wear and tear (can it take a few bashings): It definitely washes well, that's for sure! It's been well worn and been bashed (with me inside it) and still hasn't ripped. No problem with seams or the generic sewing.
- Is there any indication of colour fade or logo peeling: Nope, none! It looks as good as new.
- How comfortable are you now, using our custom service: Its been great being able to design our own kit and get it made so quickly. I like having someone at the end of the phone too.
- What are your plans for the upcoming season: National XC series, Youth Girls, probably some Enduro’s too... We'll see.
- Would you change anything about your jersey? If so, what: I'll add a silicon gripper next time, to stop the seam rubbing and riding up my back - that's just personal preference.
- Do you think there is enough variety of jerseys for women on the market: It's definitely getting better, but more choice of designs and better quality would be great. Bu that's what you guys are for!