Shipping & Returns
Shipping to the UK
We ship all UK orders by Royal Mail Proof of Postage at no cost. The delivery should land on your doorstep within 2-3 days, though some items may take a little longer if out of stock, in which case we will email you to give the option to change or cancel your order.
Shipping to Europe
We ship to all EU countries by Airmail for costs between £4.50 and £10.00 depending on the weight of your total order. You should receive your order within 5-7 days.
Shipping to US, Canada and (almost) everywhere else!
We ship by Airmail for costs between £5.50 and £15 depending on the weight of your total order. You should receive your order within 7-14 days.
Out of Stock items
We aim to have all items in stock and available for dispatch within 24 hours. If your item is out of stock, we will notify you and back order for you. You will be emailed with the option to change or cancel your order if you would rather not wait for the product. This is dependent on having stock and timings on the site.
If you require your items very quckly then please let us know via email and we will get these dispatched as a matter of priority.
Please note that local import duties may be payable on receipt to countries outwith the EU.
Guarantee & Returns Policy
- If a garment doesn't fit or you don't like the colour then contact us with your comments and we will resolve the situation.
- Returned goods must be unused.
- On receipt of the goods we will arrange to either credit or replace the goods with a different size, style or colour.
- Semi custom and full custom clothing is non returnable as this is sepcifically made to order.
- Stock items with customiseable options (such as full zip or long sleeve) are also non returnable as these are also specifically manufactured to order.
- If there is a fault with your garment, the process is the same, except that we'll refund your postage costs for returning it to us.
- Also, we won't charge you for postage on any replacement goods.
- Returns are accepted within 30 days unless contact is made with the team.
TheCycleJersey.com garments are built to last. Our products are fully warranted to the original owner against defects in materials and workmanship. If a product fails due to a manufacturing or materials defect, even after extended use, we will replace it or repair to restore the original function without charge, at our option. This warranty does not include product failures resulting from accidents, misuse, improper care, or normal wear. If it breaks when it shouldn't have, we'll put it right. No excuses. No cost to you. No problems. Just drop us a line.
Company Registration Details
Name: Eventureworks Limited
Address: Unit 2D/E Laurieston Industrial Estate, Old Redding Road, FK2 9JU
Registered number: SC285073
Registered in: Edinburgh
Telephone: 01324 228011