T-Mo Racing Talk Custom Cycle JerseysIn November 2016, we confirmed that we were working along side Tracy Moseley; female member of Trek Factory Enduro Team and reigning EWS World Champ. With her usual racing regime coming to a slow halt, she has had a little free time to play about with our kit configurator and custom design services and create her own cycle jersey - ANDDDDD we've managed to arrange for the chosen limited edition jersey to be signed and Auctioned-Off! Fans will be able to place bids at thecyclejersey, after votes have been placed! Tracy and her T-MO Racing girls regularly purchase custom jerseys from ourselves and over the past year have noted qualities and constructive criticism. We know how important it is to have a professional opinion - and who better to ask. Hattie Harden
- Age: 15
- Jersey Style: XC
- Jersey Size: Over the last 3 years, I've ranged from S (10), M(12) and L(14).
- Is it true to size: Naturally, large is best fit for me. It fits like a glove - no existing bagginess. I would suggest a little longer.
- How did you find the female specific fit (we sculpted the side panels to fit the female form better): It fits my shape great.
- Is there room for movement (e.g. no such thing as chafing/ rubbing): Yep! Jerseys have always complimented movement ok.
- You suggested it should be longer, usually with length comes bagginess – what do you think? It definitely needs to be longer without getting any baggier - the sculpted panels are ideal.
- Functionality (how did you find the pockets & puller zip): Pockets have been good and accommodate and pack all my needs work well. Zip is great and has worked well, no snagging.
- Durability – how resilient is it to general wear and tear (can it take a few bashings): It definitely washes well, that's for sure! It's been well worn and been bashed (with me inside it) and still hasn't ripped. No problem with seams or the generic sewing.
- Is there any indication of colour fade or logo peeling: Nope, none! It looks as good as new.
- How comfortable are you now, using our custom service: Its been great being able to design our own kit and get it made so quickly. I like having someone at the end of the phone too.
- What are your plans for the upcoming season: National XC series, Youth Girls, probably some Enduro’s too... We'll see.
- Would you change anything about your jersey? If so, what: I'll add a silicon gripper next time, to stop the seam rubbing and riding up my back - that's just personal preference.
- Do you think there is enough variety of jerseys for women on the market: It's definitely getting better, but more choice of designs and better quality would be great. Bu that's what you guys are for!
KICC Kiduro event that took place at TweedLove Bike Festival this weekend past, allows for little riders (as young as 7), with big biking dreams to show the adults what they're made of. There was some celebrity endorsement lurking to help get the riders pumped for a wicked race day; including Trek's Tracy Moseley , Cube’s Greg Callaghan and Ibis Teammates Gary Forrest and Robin Wallner amongst many more. Taking to the meandering trails of Berm Baby Berm and Electric Blue at Glentress, this route resembled that of any other MTB event - these kids can't be tamed!! It's a great stepping stone for the next generation of successful riders to develop their skills and create their own riding style. Each little rider took to the trails like champs and the real pro's were left eating their dirt. We're pretty happy here at TCJ to have provided the event merchandise: stickers, banners, t-shirts (which we're all sold out and are now in high demand) - just thought I'd drop that in there... See the cracking tablecloth featured in the blog image? We did that too!Read more...